AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery
2022 AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery Annual Meeting
December 1-4th, 2022
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery. The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 24 PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
You may now claim your meeting CME
2022 AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go to https://www.cns.org/annual-meeting-of-the-section-of-pediatric-neurological-surgery to claim CME credit or Attendance hours for the 2022 AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery or click on “Claiming and Evaluation” in the meeting app.
2. Click the “Claiming and Evaluations” button on the home page.
3. Click the blue “CLAIM CME NOW” button to begin the claiming process.
4. You will be prompted to log in with the username and password for the cns.org website.
a. Click the “forgot password” link on the log-in page to reset your password for the site.
5. On the claiming page, click the blue “Begin” button at the bottom right side of the page or click the day link in the left margin.
6. Starting with the first day you attended the meeting, click the drop-down box for each session attended and select the credits you would like to claim.
7. If applicable, click the blue “Evaluation” button to complete the course evaluation.
8. Once claiming is complete for that session or day, click the blue “next” button to move forward or the blue “previous” button to go back to another page.
9. After claiming is complete for the meeting, click on the “General Evaluation” link in the left margin of the claiming page. The red asterisk denotes the required fields
10. Click “Save and Continue” when the evaluation is complete.
11. You will automatically be taken to the “Summary” page to view all credit claimed.
12. Click “Finish” to finish claiming CME or Attendance hours. The certificate will immediately be available to print or can be found under the “MyCME” section in your account on www.cns.org
CLAIM CME NOW